Welcome to the City of Roses!
$29.99 – Buy on Flightbeam.net
For X-Plane 11
Welcome to Portland International Airport, pride of the Rose City, and second busiest hub in the Pacific Northwest of the US.
KPDX-XP was lovingly crafted by former Portlander Bill Womack, who took a great many of the source photos himself and spent many months hand-crafting this lovely, modern facility, which in real life was voted best in the United States several years running by Conde Nast Traveler magazine. This version, targeted for X-Plane 11, is designed for maximum immersion. It takes advantage of the advanced capabilities of the 64-bit simulator, and should offer you many hours of enjoyment.
- Features the all-new Flightbeam Manager system for X-Plane
- Reflects the real-world state of KPDX as of 2019
- Utilizes SAM for advanced jetway interaction with aircraft
- Includes custom SAM gate marshallers and hangar door animation
- Includes photo-real area designed to blend seamlessly with Orbx TrueEarth: Oregon
- Key textures are rendered in 4096×4096 high resolution
- Makes use of advanced X-Plane PBR materials
- Includes detailed rendition of Cascade Station shopping area east of the airport