For users of Nantucket Island 1.0, we’ve released a service pack that fixes commonly reported problems and adds some enhancements as well.
NOTE: If you purchased Nantucket on or after February 1, 2017, this update is already part of your 1.01 download. There is no need to download it again.
For users who purchased Nantucket 1.0 before February 1, 2017, log in to the My Account page, and under “View Details and Downloads”, you’ll see a link to download SP1. If you purchased from another vendor, follow their procedures for getting your update.
- Added designated Cape Air and seasonal airline parking
- Added ILS to rwy 24 and 06 per airnav.com data
- Fixed texture draw issues with tower glass, fence by terminal
- Fixed flickering in native P3D ground poly
- Enhanced bump and specular mapping on P3D ground for added realism
- Added rain effects to native P3D ground
- Hardened apron surface in front of terminal
- Removed a few bushes from water near NW point of island
- Added missing runway 12 number marking
- Information on Viva and AutogenConfigurationMerger added to manual