ORBX Plum Island Airport & Minute Man Air Field

Get technical support for your iBlueYonder product (except Orbx sceneries) here, or report bugs or other issues.
Charles

Re: ORBX Plum Island Airport & Minute Man Air Field

Post by Charles » Thu May 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Hi Bill.I just tried new version of 2B2 Plum Island.Now Iam completely satisfied and your work is great.You succeeded in tuning the color of photoscenery.
For complete perfection, it would have wanted a sharper source of photoscenery of Plum Island.Perhaps sometime in near future :roll:
Thanks
Charles

ssimm1958

Post by ssimm1958 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:22 am

exactly how do i move my purchases to orbx as I still do not see a click spot or button in my account to do this

iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Post by iBlueYonder » Mon May 14, 2018 1:17 pm

ssimm1958 wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:22 am
exactly how do i move my purchases to orbx as I still do not see a click spot or button in my account to do this
To migrate your account, visit this form: https://orbxdirect.com/account/migrate/iblueyonder and follow the instructions. It should be instantaneous once you submit.
Bill Womack
Lead poly wrangler and pixel pusher

Charles

Post by Charles » Thu May 30, 2019 1:48 pm

Hi Bill,has passed some time and I would like to ask you whether there will be any improvements for Plum Island area especially better more quality orthophoto which is not entirely to my taste.
Thanks
Charles

iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Post by iBlueYonder » Thu May 30, 2019 4:34 pm

Charles wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 1:48 pm
Hi Bill,has passed some time and I would like to ask you whether there will be any improvements for Plum Island area especially better more quality orthophoto which is not entirely to my taste.
Thanks
Charles
I'm not aware of any new higher-resolution source data being available for that area, Charles. It wouldn't be too hard to add it to the scenery if it was, but as things stand the resolution in the sim is the best I could find for that area.
Bill Womack

Charles

Post by Charles » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:11 am

Hi Bill.Is it possible to send me a screenshoot from your sim from Plum Island for comparison?Maybe I just got the wrong set up sim.
Thanks

iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Post by iBlueYonder » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:35 am

Charles wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:11 am
Hi Bill.Is it possible to send me a screenshoot from your sim from Plum Island for comparison?Maybe I just got the wrong set up sim.
Thanks
Sure, Charles. it's iblueyonder (at) gmail (dot) com.
Bill Womack

Charles

Post by Charles » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:04 am

Hi Bill.My last question about 2B2 and 6B6.Will you plan any improvements especially for 2B2 area or version 1.2 is last and final version for this scenery?
Many thanks
Charles

iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Post by iBlueYonder » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:37 am

Charles wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:04 am
Hi Bill.My last question about 2B2 and 6B6.Will you plan any improvements especially for 2B2 area or version 1.2 is last and final version for this scenery?
Many thanks
Charles
I never say something is a last and final version. If new ortho imagery becomes available, I'll be happy to compile it into a new version of 2B2. You should always read such statements as "development schedules permitting", however. The more products we have out there in the world, the harder it becomes to update each on our preferred timeline. When there's opportunity, I'll look into if anything can be done.
Bill Womack

Charles

Post by Charles » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:10 am

Thank you Bill for your comprehensive answer.