ORBX?

Get a peek at the projects that are in the pipeline...
pgde

ORBX?

Post by pgde » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:59 am

Hi Bill:

I have seen the announcement that you have rejoined ORBX. In regards to KPDX, I certainly hope that this news will not mean that KPDX will require ORBX software to run. I am not an ORBX user and would be quite disappointed if this means that KPDX will require the PNW region to function correctly.

An IblueYonder supporter --

P.

iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Re: ORBX?

Post by iBlueYonder » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:25 pm

pgde wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:59 am
Hi Bill:

I have seen the announcement that you have rejoined ORBX. In regards to KPDX, I certainly hope that this news will not mean that KPDX will require ORBX software to run. I am not an ORBX user and would be quite disappointed if this means that KPDX will require the PNW region to function correctly.

An IblueYonder supporter --

P.
No problem, I've made sure that the announcements mention that nothing about the current production schedule will change. KPDX will still be a Flightbeam product, and is planned as a stand-alone scenery.
Bill Womack
Lead poly wrangler and pixel pusher

pgde

Post by pgde » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:47 am

Thanks Bill!

Woogey

Post by Woogey » Sat May 19, 2018 8:42 pm

Good Day Bill,

I also Have been eagerly waiting for KPDX, however I AM an ORBX user. I just found out today that you did Pearson Field and it looks amazing as usual. As you are the creator of both airports, I am crossing my fingers that they will blend together seamlessly. Please, Please confirm this. I will be purchasing both, and I hope that I don't have to do any crazy file deactivation or things of that Nature to make them work well together.

Also, side Note: I will be using John Young AI F-15's for my Military Traffic. A lot of us would really appreciate it if you included parking and taxi-routes for the F-15's with a Parking Code of 142W and a Mil Combat designation.

Thank you Sir, I am eternally grateful for your Choice of Airports you are the MAN!

-Woog

iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Post by iBlueYonder » Sat May 19, 2018 9:04 pm

The plan is for them to work seamlessly together, no worries. I'll do my best to include the Mil taxi routes.
Bill Womack
Lead poly wrangler and pixel pusher

RonL

Post by RonL » Sun May 20, 2018 10:27 pm

Hi Bill,
Congratulations on your move back with ORBX. I now have the Nantucket and the Plum Island and Minute Man airports and enjoying them. With those airports I now have garnered over 50 ORBX sceneries. You may remember that I am a New Englander by heart although I have retired in Mississippi, not far from Tupelo. For that reason I can tell you that I have just about finished with ORBX until I see more scenery on the East coast. The West coast sceneries are terrific, I just have enough of them. I know there are quite a few upgraded New England airfields in the NA Airports freeware, but nothing like Hancock County/Bar Harbor or Block Island and Nantucket.
I will always take a good look at new scenery from you and ORBX but unless I see something in New England (or somewhere along the East coast) I may save my money. ORBX is the best and I know they would not suffer from the loss of my patronage.
Ron

RonL

Post by RonL » Tue May 22, 2018 10:28 pm

Wow! Bill, Pearson Field DOES look great. Like I said, you and ORBX crank out the best scenery. I'm feeling like I am being drawn in.
And then there will be KPDX? Please don't make me choose.
Ron may have to go west after all. LOL