Nantucket night lighting in P3D 4.4

Get technical support for your iBlueYonder product (except Orbx sceneries) here, or report bugs or other issues.
bobr

Nantucket night lighting in P3D 4.4

Post by bobr » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:34 pm

Hi,

I cannot get street lights across the island to show up during the night. I'm not sure if the lighting is part of the autogen or controlled by SODE (looks like it may be SODE), but all of the SODE components seem to be installed where they should be and I have the autogen attached to the addon.xml for KACK as a component (along with effects). I'm really trying to avoid using ACM (great as it is), because it has caused nothing but problems for me in the past. I'm pretty sure 4.4 now allows for multiple autogen layers and I believe the ACM that came with my download is outdated anyway -- from simmarket, but under the JustFlight label.

Autogen is visible, with plenty of buildings across the island, SODE is running, airport is lit up, just no street lights. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Re: Nantucket night lighting in P3D 4.4

Post by iBlueYonder » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:39 am

Hi Bob,

Can you show me a screenshot of what it looks like at night? Nantucket has some pretty strict night lighting laws IRL to control light pollution, so it doesn't light up like your typical North American city. Still, you should see something. And no, the lighting isn't controlled by SODE; it's just standard FS techniques.
Bill Womack
Lead poly wrangler and pixel pusher