Nantucket and P3DV4

Get a peek at the projects that are in the pipeline...
bandsma

Nantucket and P3DV4

Post by bandsma » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Sorry to bring this up but I'm waiting to buy Nantucket when the P3DV4 update is available. Where should I be monitoring for the announcement? Blog, Twitter, forum, etc.?

iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Re: Nantucket and P3DV4

Post by iBlueYonder » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:35 am

Will be announcing it here on the forum, in a blog post, and on Facebook and Twitter.
Bill Womack
Lead poly wrangler and pixel pusher

Ariel

Post by Ariel » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Bill - when you brought out Nantucket I was like an old dog with the juiciest bone it had ever had. It's been a regular base of mine since FS9.

I went to P3Dv4 and now my lovely bone is on the top shelf where I can see it, but can't have it. I'm in mourning.

Question:- I'm an old fart who doesn't have twitter or facebook. Should I be checking back here daily, weekly or monthly? I'm beginning to pant.

Graham

iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Post by iBlueYonder » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:05 am

Hi Graham,

No need for hyperventilating! We had the P3D4 version basically ready to go weeks ago, but I was waiting for a contractor to deliver some animated people that I wanted to include. Since they don't seem to be able to come through, I've decided to go ahead with the release once I'm back from the UK. An email will go out to all current users once it's ready - and of course I'll put up a forum post as well.

Thanks,
Bill Womack
Lead poly wrangler and pixel pusher

scottb613

Post by scottb613 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:52 pm

Hi Folks,

Like a fine wine KACK just keeps gett8ng better or it’s the gift that keeps on giving - lol - bad analogy.

Thanks for the hard work an constant improvements !
:D

Regards,
Scott