A Note on iBlueYonder P3D4 & FSW Compatibility

Get technical support for your iBlueYonder product (except Orbx sceneries) here, or report bugs or other issues.
iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Re: A Note on iBlueYonder P3D4 & FSW Compatibility

Post by iBlueYonder » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:18 pm

Turbine777 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:13 pm
Awesome news!

There's an issue with the website. I bought KACK at iBlueyonder but there's an issue with login. I log in and it takes me to the main page. I click my account and it has me log in again. This loop is never ending. I confirmed I'm entering the correct information and even intentionally entered an incorrect password which it then told me my password was incorrect, but with correct login credentials the loop continues. I tried clicking on the link in my email receipt and it brought me to my account page, but none of the tabs show purchases even though the email receipt states:

"You can download this file again any time by logging into the "My Account" section of http://iblueyonder.com. Your license keys for each purchase are stored there as well."

I'm at a loss on what to do next.
If you ever have this login problem, delete your browser cookies then log in again. I haven't been able to get a definitive answer as to why this happens, but clearing the cookies seems to restore the login functionality.
Bill Womack
Lead poly wrangler and pixel pusher

Turbine777

Post by Turbine777 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:54 pm

Thanks, Bill.
I'm able to see my orders now, but no update to KACK. I thought you said to someone if they wanted the update the same day (or next, can't recall) then buy it here next time, haha. Well, I did and thought you said it was finalized and sent out, etc, but it's not updated on iblueyonder.
Still shows Nantucket Island v.1.0.1.exe and the date is 31 Aug 2017.

Oh well. Must have misread something. In any case I'm about to reformat. First time in years and have some annoying .net issues to clear up. Just bought Oculus rift and dieing to see it in action with p3d4.1. I'll look again when complete (should only take about a month,,, or three).

kymh

Post by kymh » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:28 pm

I just downloaded Nantucket Island v.1.0.1 (from here) - Is 1.0.1 the right version for P3Dv4 - It only shows up to P3Dv3 in the installer.

iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Post by iBlueYonder » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:37 am

Guys, to be crystal clear, the installer for P3D4 isn't ready yet. It still has to be compiled by JustFlight, tested, and sent back to me before I can post it. When I said it would be ready same-day here, I meant that there'd be no lag between finalizing the installer and getting it posted as there often is with other stores. For Nantucket, we still have to wait for JF to do their magic before it'll be available. I'll let everyone know as soon as it's ready.
Bill Womack

iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Post by iBlueYonder » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:23 am

I'm sorry to report that we've hit another snag in the road to getting KACK ready for P3D4. It's nothing we can't fix, but it's going to hold us up while we test a fix. I'll let everyone know once we're back on track to release.
Bill Womack

david_wi

Post by david_wi » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:58 am

Hi Guys

Glad it will be ready some time in the near future :D

Regards, David

iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Post by iBlueYonder » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:42 pm

In case anyone missed the announcement, Nantucket for P3D4 has been released! See the blog post here: http://iblueyonder.com/nantucket-for-p3d4-released/
Bill Womack

Turbine777

Post by Turbine777 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:09 pm

So very Awesome! Glad to hear it, Bill.

I've been working crazy hours and slowly doing a new OS and P3d install. I can't wait to get this update back in my virtual hanger. Great to have KACK BACK! I have all of Fly Tampa, all FSDT, all Flightbeam, 37 Orbx and a ton of others. You have a major talent and I put your work 2nd to none (maybe tied with a couple). It's an added bonus that you've been hitting my home state. I just got the email about Minute man & Plum Island!!! I'm totally stoked, haha. I'll be getting it Wednesday. Car payment just sent with no fun money this week. I had a Plum Island from years ago. I think aerosoft's. I was sad to see it hadn't been touched since 2013 or 14. Great to see it back and much better from the looks of the video. I wish I were rich. First thing I'd do is try to hire you to do KLWM (my actual hometown airport). Home of Eagle East where I first started my flight training in Lawrence, MA.

Are you a New England native? I would think so with so much effort and attention to detail in these airports.

iBlueYonder
Site Admin

Post by iBlueYonder » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:33 pm

Turbine777 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:09 pm
So very Awesome! Glad to hear it, Bill.

I've been working crazy hours and slowly doing a new OS and P3d install. I can't wait to get this update back in my virtual hanger. Great to have KACK BACK! I have all of Fly Tampa, all FSDT, all Flightbeam, 37 Orbx and a ton of others. You have a major talent and I put your work 2nd to none (maybe tied with a couple). It's an added bonus that you've been hitting my home state. I just got the email about Minute man & Plum Island!!! I'm totally stoked, haha. I'll be getting it Wednesday. Car payment just sent with no fun money this week. I had a Plum Island from years ago. I think aerosoft's. I was sad to see it hadn't been touched since 2013 or 14. Great to see it back and much better from the looks of the video. I wish I were rich. First thing I'd do is try to hire you to do KLWM (my actual hometown airport). Home of Eagle East where I first started my flight training in Lawrence, MA.

Are you a New England native? I would think so with so much effort and attention to detail in these airports.
I did the original Plum Island as well, which I'm sure Aerosoft sold, along with several other stores. Would you believe it was done in 2009? I know... time really flies. And to answer your question, no, I'm actually a southerner by birth and have never lived in New England. I just seem to find myself going to various meetings and conventions up there a lot over the years, and sort of fell in love with the place. I've had some good local guides who've shown me some excellent airports, too. Plus, I like the idea of putting a bunch of airports within easy GA reach of one another, and this is a great area to do that in.
Bill Womack

Turbine777

Post by Turbine777 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:43 pm

I thought you did the original Plum Island because so many similarities but didn't want to take that chance and be wrong or insulting. Very cool. I looked through my emails and I bought it Christmas eve 2011 (must have been a christmas gift to myself). I tend to favor airports that the surrounding area is also done by the same person or group, such as KACK, Plum Island, Catalina island, etc. I hope I sent some business your way back around 2012/13, haha. I did an EZCA how to video and my area/airport of choice in the video for demonstration was your Plum. Another hobby of mine is video editing and back then I used Plum as my painful video intro. Painful because I was just learning a 3D program called Blender for my intro. I just did a basic pan across your field and tossed in a couple light and sound effects, then my forum name (at the time, no longer active).

Here's a flash back of your old Plum island and looking forward to many more landings and departures there to come!